Friday, September 18, 2009
Blogging/Scrapbooking
I am not very good at this blogging thing.... probably because I am not very good at wriitng. I do like to record major events here just so that they are documented and saved for the future. I keep saying that I am going to start scrapbooking the piles and piles of pictures and mementos that I have put aside for that very purpose. I keep saying that when this or that is over then I will have time to do it but then I have other things come up and I still never get to it, but I keep saving everything so that I can scrapbook it (if I was at home I would take a picture of my piles of stuff... I will add that later). Maybe when I get home from Hawaii..... and after Mindy and the kids move back to Utah (sadly) then I will have too much time on my hands and will get to it, that is when I get past the sadness of them moving away from us. So blogging is a little easier then scrapbooking. Even though I'm not good at it, I do get some of the major events recorded here. I will get to that scrapbooking someday, maybe when Tyler goes on his mission, or maybe when I can convert one bedroom into a craft room, or maybe when Chad goes on his mission, or maybe when. . . . So in the mean time I will blog badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
but i want to keep taking up your life so you don't have time for anything else!!
Me too
I disagree about you not being good at this. I love to see your updates! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment