Friday, September 18, 2009

Hawaii

Here we are in Hawaii again. Not long ago I thought I would never get to come here and now I have a daughter here and have been here twice in a year and a half. It has been hot and humid but beautiful. It has been so clear that you can see Molokai from here (Oahu). I guess that's not very common. We have done a lot of snorkling and yesterday at Hanauma Bay. We saw some awesome fish. Our quest was to find some turtles and right before we went in there they were. I swam with one for about 10 minutes and then there was another one. He would swim around and then come up to the surface and put his head out of the water and take a breath of air. It was so neat to see him up close. Hanauma bay was so worth the drive and cost. I will need to take Jami there when she comes next week. When we got back to the north shore we had to take a picture of this awesome sunset. We didn't have the time or energy to get over to Sunset beach but that would have been some picture.

No comments: