Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ally

I love being a grandma and I love this little girl. This is what I got when I first got to her house..... Lots of smiles and gramma, gramma, gramma.
She loves to jump off the bed to you and then she says "again", "again", "again", until I had to say "gramma's tired".
By the end of the week I got a lot of her back. Every time I wanted to take a picture she would turn right before the shutter would click.
I saw a lot of this......
and this face. And by the time I left I think she was happy to have her house back to normal. I hope by the time she sees me again she will be happy and I will get more of the gramma, gramma, gramma!!!!! All I have to say is...........Ally is two..... and that explains it all.

No comments: