Last weekend I had a reunion with the people I grew up with in Whittier. We all turned 50 this year so we decided to get together and have a birthday party. Here are some now and then picture of all of us. The black and white was when we were 12 years old as Beehives (were we called that back then? I can't remember). Amazing that we were all there (except Rosita) plus a few that came later. It was a fun day visiting and reminiscing with old friends. One of the feelings that I had at first was that we were visiting with everyone's parents because there were so many that I hadn't seen since high school graduation. We had an amazing group in the Whittier Stake. I feel so blessed to have been able to associate with all of them.
(1970) Renae, Martha, Laurie, Rochelle, Michelle, Kim, Linda, Rosita, Janet. With our mothers and the bishopric and I think the YW leaders.(Now) Laurie, Renae, Martha, Laurie, Rochelle, Michelle, Kim, Linda, Turdy, Janet

No comments:
Post a Comment