Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween 2008
On Monday Jami had the stomach flu but I didn't think it was the stomach flu because she had a headache that I figured was from not getting enough sleep. Tyler got sick on Thursday and Chad was so worried all day because he didn't want to miss out on dressing up on Halloween. They had a whole group of kids that were going to school dressed in these footie pjs. So the day started out fine with the boys headed out for seminary and school but by about 10:30 I got a text from Chad saying that he needed me to come get him. I went down to the health office at the school and he was there white as a ghost. He almost passed out and we had to lay him down and give his some juice before we could get him out to the car. I was also feeling bad and by the time we got home I knew that I had it too. So Chad and I spent the day in bed. Poor Tyler had to do the pumpkin carving by himself. Craig had to help Jami get ready. I was actually going to wear a costume this year.... I guess I will have to save it for next year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sad! I'm glad Jami got to wear her costume though. She looks awesome! Also, the footsie PJ's are amazing... Are they going to wear them when the weather gets cold?
wait wait wait! YOU were going to dress up!? as what? ok I will wait untill next year....
Kim! Hi it's Cynthia Cox I just ran onto your blog on Dan and Sarah Todd's blog. It looks like your family is doing great and seeing some pictures of the ward and Riverside ALMOST makes me homesick! We're in Texas now and doing well. My email address is cynaminc@gmail.com.
Oh no! We got it Friday night too!! It's a nasty bug that's going around! Hope you're all feeling better now.
I love Jami's costume. Her smile cracks me up! That is the pits that everyone got sick...but hopefully you can be done with it and won't have to deal with anymore flu for the rest of the season?! I love the footie pjs.
Jami's costume turned out so cute. i bet she was on cloud 9. When I read that you had to come and get Chad from school I thought, hey at least he already had on his pajamas!! haha
Post a Comment