Friday, December 5, 2008



I like to display nativity sets during the Christmas season. I have collected a few over the years.... some I have bought, some that have been given to me, and some I have made myself.





Some of my homemade ones are my favorites. I also have the worldly fun stuff here at my home with santa and elves and snowmen, etc, but I like to have the nativity to help us remember what it's all about. So all over the house and on the tree you will see reminders about the birth of our Savior. I am so grateful for Him and the good life he has blessed me with. I am especially grateful for my family. I have a wonderful mother who I consider one of my best friends. She really is more a friend to me and I look forward to the days when we get together and do our shopping and crafts. I am like her is so many ways.... one being.... we both hate shopping and so we get together to help each other get through it. I am grateful for a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for his family and who loves me unconditionally. I also have wonderful children that I am so proud of who have found excellent spouses who they have been able to go to the temple with...... So my little post about nativities led to all that I am grateful for. Merry Christmas everyone!







1 comment:

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

I cant wait to be home and then the christmas spirit will really be alive. but I am trying really hard to make it feel like christmas over here. our 32 inch tree, lights around our door, christmas movies and music. Really looking forward to the cds you sent me! =) love you!
p.s. mom, your not allowed to buy yourself gifts this time of year....haha silly