




Well, our little hummingbird is a mother. She layed 2 little eggs but only one of them hatched. Her little baby is growing so fast. The first time I looked at it, it was smaller than the tip of my finger and now it is more than double that size. The mother spends a lot of time away from the nest looking for food. She is never too far away..... usually just across the yard looking through the palm trees for bugs. If I can get some help I will try to take a picture of the baby. We have to get a mirror and hold it over the nest to get a good look. Jarom and I had to do a little repair work since the nest was tipping over. We twisted the light strand and then stapled it so that it would turn upright. We were very careful. I hope the mother appreciates our efforts.
Ok, I just went out and stood by the back door for about 30 minutes with my arm held up over my head holding the camera as close to the nest as I could get and this is what I got. She is really fast so don't blink.
1 comment:
Post a Comment