Hawaii is a beautiful place. I never thought I would make it over here and now that I am here I wonder why we never made the effort to come because it wasn't that hard to do. Having a daughter that lives here did make it easier..... plus we didn't have to stay in a hotel and spend a fortune on that. David and Ashley have been the perfect hosts and tour guides. I think that we have seen most of the important sights and done some of the funnest things like snorkeling and swimming with turtles and colorful fishes. We even got to hear the whales and we also saw them at a distance. I caught some good shots of them on my video camera but don't know how to post those yet. Today our guides took us to see a really cool banyan tree that "Lost" used in the first season. The beach near that tree has also been used a lot by "Lost". If you are a "Lost" fan then you might recognize this tree from the first season when the polar bear is chasing Kate (I think) and she hid in this banyan tree. Also you might recognize some of the beach pictures from the show.
2 comments:
So jealous!!
It looks so beautiful there! We've been talking a lot about a trip to Hawaii lately but, unfortunately, it's not going to happen for quite some time!
Post a Comment