Thursday, September 20, 2012

On our way to Aquascalientes




 Shopping
 Tyler snapped a picture of this lady and she got mad at him.. So he put gave her some money and she let him take another one with him in it.  
 Sacred Valley









 All those holes in the hill are tombs. 





LDS Church 


 We had to do this one with our packs..... I thought I was going to die.... some nice guy that we had been talking to traded me since he just had a small backpack.  He saved my life.  
 How'd they do that?







 Walking to the train
I think that I look really tired. 


 On the train

 On the train to Aquascalientes

Our hotel was right next to these tracks.  When the train went by it made me think of a Lucy and Desi movie where the train goes by their room and their beds bounce across the room.  I wish I had taken more pictures of this little town.  It was really cute.... no cars.  There is only one street that goes up to Machu Picchu and the rest of the village is little walking streets with shops and restaurants.  





 Yum!


No comments: