Thursday, September 20, 2012

Machu Picchu

 This was before I knew what I was in for.  







 We got there before the sun came up.
 Two miles of this...... grueling!!!!!!

 Every time you see one of these close up shots of flowers of leaves was when I had to stop and rest.... very often.
 That is a picture of Aquasclaientes where we spent the night.




 Taking a breather.



 This was one of the times that they waited for us.  Thank goodness because Tyler had the backpack with our water in it.
 A view of where we were headed.  That pole is our end goal.

 More resting!
 There is a stick bug in this picture.... Can you see it?  It's kind of blurry.

 Hard to believe that the Incans made this stairway to the top.  Amazing!

 We're almost there.
 He made it.  I wanted to do this too but I waited till we got down to the bottom.
 Amazing!!!! Did I say that already?   




 Headed back down.  Hard on the legs.... knees.  




 He went to sleep right away.. Poor Craig... he ate something bad the day before and was not feeling all that great this day.  

 And these are from the camera that Craig had.... Hey, I was there too.




































1 comment:

Ashley said...

Look at those sexy legs! ( fifth picture up) :)