Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baccalaureate

We are getting closer.... hard to believe that I have been doing this for so long.... SCHOOL.  Let's see, Jarom is 30.... he started school at age 5.... so that means I have been doing school for 25 straight years.  Where's my cap and gown?  If you can't tell, I am pretty excited.  Chad had his Baccalaureate tonight and tomorrow is his last official day of school.  Next week is just graduation rehearsals so he will be going but he is really done tomorrow.  I think I am more excited then he is.  Graduation is June 2nd (Thursday) so it's one week from today and it will be all over.  Did I mention that I am pretty excited? 


Kaylee and Chad


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Woa! So crazy!! I'm just at the very beginning of all this school stuff. Good job to Chady-poo.

Sarah said...

You deserve a cap and gown!! Congrats to you as much to Chad:)

Heather M. said...

Amazing!!! You must be feeling all kinds of crazy things, happy, sad, nostalgic, relieved, ready for the future. Enjoy this time with him. When I'm done with only 2 kids, it'll be 18 years K-12. We have one year left at the elementary school, which is odd to think about. Hope to see you this summer. :)

Renda's Reflections said...

Wow, how can this be??????????? I love you guys. Kim you are amazing!