After Tyler received his mission call Ashley started begging us to let him come over to Hawaii to have a last visit with her before he leaves for two years. I couldn't just send him over there all by himself so I made the sacrifice and went along with him. Here are some of the highlights. It was a nice week..... Thanks David and Ashley for putting up with us and Thanks Craig for letting me leave you for a week and dealing with everything here without me (it's your turn).





3 comments:
t'was fun! Indeed! come back. now. please. . or I will see you this summer!
WOW, what fun you had! I heard about all the wildlife you got to see. Soooo lucky! And so happy you got to take Tyler to HI for a last hurrah and to spend good time with his big sis. Awesome that it worked out. Best wishes this month as you get him ready to go. :)
I forgot to comment on this earlier, but I was going to say that's so awesome that Tyler got to go have such a fun trip before he leaves! It always looks like you guys have a blast. What a pain having to always go visit your daughter down in paradise :) huh?
Post a Comment