Friday, March 5, 2010

More Kitchen Stuff

Getting ready for the granite


Love it!
Hutch. 
We are working on plumbing and then Craig will tackle the crown molding.  There will be a desk to the right of the hutch but we have to figure out what to do with the old hutch that Craig made in college.  He just can't part with it.  When we were first married he made the hutch, two end tables and coffee table.  We also had a nice dining set that he made but it is long gone. 

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! Kim, it looks so awesome! I love it. I bet it looks even better in person. Are you loving hanging out in there? Great job to Craig.

Moore Family said...

I keep telling everyone....."This is my Kitchen" in ahhhhh! Come see it!

Holly Moore said...

Sooo gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

W.O.W.! It looks so great!!