Monday, December 7, 2009

Opossum


For the past several months we have had an unwanted visitor in our back yard. He has been living under a shed and he comes out at night and wanders around, poops in my garden boxes and just over all makes us nervous having him there. We saw him out in the yard one night and blocked the entrance to the space under the shed... well he made a new one. So I called animal control and I was put on a waiting list for a trap. They called last week so Tyler and I went down and picked it up. It took 3 1/2 days to trap him but here he is. Now we have to go clean up all his poop...... a ton of it... more then you can imagine, and hope that we don't have any new pests take his place.

1 comment:

Renda's Reflections said...

Thanks for not sending him our way! We occasionally have critters in our yard as well. I love you blog, Kim!