Friday, December 4, 2009

December Scrapbook


I took an online class by Jessica Sprague a few weeks ago. It was called "Holidays in Hand". It was supposed to help me do a scrapbook/journal about the Christmas season and what it means to me. I didn't do much of the journal stuff but it did get me motivated to record our activities for this month. I had a few days all ready to go before the 1st but now I am already running behind by one day. My problem is that I am trying to do too much with a digital book and a paper book too. I might need to hold off on the paper form and just do the digital because is goes a bit faster. Okay so here is what I have done so far. Today I was supposed to take a picture of a "welcome to December" shot of the family. That didn't happen. I couldn't get everyone all together so I do this with mom. Get a close up of the journal entry and you will see why.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

i want to do this class...i have to finish my other projects though! Cute posts.

Sarah said...

What a great idea! I love them all!