Friday, October 24, 2008

Ally and Tanner




Whenever I get the chance to go see the kids I take it. My mom and her friend Lois Haskins were going up and they invited me and Jami to go. We were there for one week and we had a good time visiting with family and spending lots of time with Mindy and the kids. I am really bad about taking pictures but the last day that I was there I took a few of the kids. I can't believe how much more talking Ally is doing. It's amazing how quickly she has picked up on the vocabulary in just the few months since I saw her last. Tanner wasn't moving around at all last time I saw him and now he is all over the place and pulling himself up to things.

1 comment:

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

CUTE PICS....oh and I didnt find my pictues, I just found them on other peoples myspace and facebooks. ha