SiX UNreMaRkaBle ThiNgs aBoUt Me
1. I have a neck phobia.... I can't stand to have anything touching my neck. You will never see me wearing a turtle neck or anything tight on my neck. I still have a hard time with a t-shirt... and if I can get away with wearing one it has to be big enough to pull it down from my neck.... dumb, I know but it is a family thing. My dad had it and several of my siblings and other family members do too.
2. I love being a stay at home mom. I don't understand it when mothers feel the need to get out when they don't have to. I get so much pleasure out of being here with the kids, even the grown up ones who don't really need me anymore (need-bath, dress, chauffeur, etc..). I have so many things that I love to do that can keep my busy. I have so many things that I hate to do that can keep me busy. Not to mention the things that I do that make me feel guilty like.... too much blogging:)
3. Mindy mentioned that she doesn't like sea food and so far none of my children like it. I never liked it and I never made it except tuna. I sometimes get talked into trying it but I still don't like it. Ashley keeps trying and she can't do it either. Sorry kids!
4. I have a half acre lot with lots of grass. I enjoy mowing the lawn. I hated it once but now I love it because I have a riding lawn mower and I enjoy the hour of alone time out there on the mower. It's fulfilling to look at the yard when I am done and see how nice it looks.
5. I love to watch old classic movies. My favorite channel is TCM (turner classic movies). I will watch anything with Cary Grant (all time # one), James Stewart, Kathrine Hepburn, Doris Day, Debbie Reynolds, Danny Kaye, etc. I just love the old black and whites.
6. I love candy.... anything chocolate. I have my favorites like: M&M's, Milk Duds, Good & Plenty, Werthers Caramels (my obsession right now). This is not a good thing right now while I am trying to drop a few pounds. Why couldn't I have an obsession for fruits or vegetables?
The very official terms & conditions:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.
I tag: Holly, Dan, Sarah, Robyn, Mom, Ashley
4 comments:
You are short 3 things. I'm waiting... (=
what. I didn't even post it until now. that was really weird. Your comment was there before I was even done.
It popped up on my google reader before you were done too. You hade 4 things then. I was waiting too! :o)
Well that's just wrong. What if I was writing something that I didn't want to post yet.
Post a Comment