Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Entertaining 101

For a young women activity last night we had a formal dinner and talked about etiquette. We learned about the proper way to set a table, some clever ways to fold napkins, and they each did an arrangement of flowers. For our dinner we had pasta, biscuits and salad. It turned out really nice and I think that the girls all enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Holly Moore said...

What was going on with my face? I look like the girl in Legally Blond, the salon lady with the crazy face and lips. Darn tic!

Moore Family said...

What in the world do you see that nobody else sees. I think it's a good pic of you. Silly girl!

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

That looks like fun! and ps mum, are you waiting for something particular? or just any blog?

Mindy said...

Looks good. I needed to be there for that class. I don't know my table etiquette.