Thursday, July 17, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

OK, so there is about a 2 year period back in the 80's that I would like to just keep all photos hidden away in a drawer somewhere.... What was I thinking? Or maybe I should say, what were WE thinking. That hair is the worst thing I ever did to myself. This is a time before mousse or hair gel. When it was wet I liked it but then when it dried......... wow! What a mess!
So go ahead and laugh...... I do. So this is my family back in 1983

3 comments:

Holly Moore said...

AWESOME!!! I dig the hair, and Craig's beard. Amazing!

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

Oh my goodness! keep the photos coming! I love it!

Mindy said...

haha..i too am a fan of the beard! Well...everybody's hair for that matter. I wonder what us kids are going to think of our hair in 25 years.