Barcelona
Casa Mila
Tapas
Casa Batllo
Craig's kind of Window display
McDonald's
Boarding our Ship, The Norwegian Spirit
Our Balcony
Learning the art of Napkin folding
Dinner
After the first night the ship really rocked and continue to rock and roll for most of the trip. Craig got a bit sea sick the first day of it and luckily Roger had a Dramamine patch that worked well for him.
Stop 1: Funchal (Madeira), Portugal
City Bus tour "hop on, hop off". You could tour around the city and get off whenever you wanted and then when the bus came by again you could get back on and continue the tour.
Toboggan Ride
Gelato.... YUM!
Stop 2: Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Our Cab driver, Mike, Cindy, Kim, Craig, Kathy, Roger, Sue, Bob
Stop 3: Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Island, Spain (or... I call it the Moon)
Men's Water Closet
Women's Water Closet
They plant their grapes in the middle of these craters to protect the crop from the wind
This camel kept rubbing up against Craig. He was breathing down his neck the whole time.
This was a sea day. We got brave and decided to play the family Feud Game. WE WON!
Stop 4: Malaga, Spain
Bull Ring
Roman Amphitheatre
We had one more night at sea and then we were back to Barcelona. This has been really long so I will finish up with the last few days in Barcelona on the next post.
1 comment:
Wow, I'm so jealous, your trip looks amazing. I'm glad you got to go.
I also have to say how pretty you look with your long hair. It's beautiful of you! I love it. Same with Craig's beard. ;)
Miss you.
Post a Comment