I guess my girls are trying to start a new tradition for Thanksgiving. Last year we were in Hawaii for the birth of Ashley and David's little Miya....Mindy decided to one up them and have two babies in November this year. Who will be increasing the size of our family next year? It was a quick trip but so nice to be with Mindy's family this year. We don't very often get to see them for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun and food.
The kids all got to make a personal pie of their choice. They really got into this and did a good job. I have to say though.... I was glad when we finished up this little activity.
The next day was the day to decorate for Christmas. It was so fun to be with the grandkids and see the excitement of decorating the tree and getting out all the decorations. These are the things that I miss now that my kids are all grown up.
Evie found the Baby Jesus and just wanted to hold him.
No comments:
Post a Comment