Unfortunately we didn't get to go to Hawaii for Ashley's graduation. Instead, we flew her and Miya to California. It was bad timing because she only had one week that she could be away and I had a trip planned to go to Texas to visit with my brother. I only got to spend 2 1/2 days with them before I had to leave so we made the best of it by spending as much time together as we could. I had mixed emotions when I had to leave..... excited to visit with family but sad that I only got those few days with Ashley and Miya. Here are some of the things that we did together.
Congrats Ashley! We are so proud of you.
I just love this funny face
Miya showing off her crazy morning hairdo
Playing Piano
Doing a little reading on the Kindle
Playing Cards
Helping with the laundry
Surfing the web
Mowing the lawn
And right before they took Grandma and I to the airport we got a four Generation Shot.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh kim you are having way too much fun with that baby. She is such a cutie!! I'm glad you got to have her with you for awhile. Sure miss you.
These pictures are so fun! we soaked up every minute together......I will be geared up for some hand n foot in July or august! ;) Thanks for the fun cali adventure and Miya's first plane ride!
Post a Comment