I flew into Salt Lake on Tanner's birthday. We met some of the family at a hamburger place in American Fork. After dinner we headed over for Frozen Yogurt where we ate something yummy and watched Tanner open some of his presents.
Saturday was his birthday party with his friends.
After the kids gathered up all the candy from the pinata I had them all come so that I could put their names on their bags. They were all wearing their masks and all those little boys looked the same....the first one came up for me to put his name on his bag and I said "what's your name?" The answer, "Tanner" very enthusiastically.
Tanner wanted sparkler candles. It was pretty cute but it set off the smoke alarm.
Tanner/Super Grover
This was the first time that I was able to really bond with Evie. The last few times that we were together she as sick of cutting teeth and didn't want to have anything to do with me. We got to spend a lot of time together and she really showed me her true personality.
On Sunday we got together with the family at Debbies. So nice to see everyone.
Alene was telling stories about Ben when he was a baby and he was laughing so hard he was crying. What a funny kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment