Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ally's 5th Birthday

When Ashley got into town from Hawaii we took a short trip up to Utah.  Mindy wanted to throw Ashley a baby shower with all the family in Utah.  We flew up there for that plus Ally had been calling asking me for months if I was coming to her 5th birthday party... I couldn't disappoint her so I just had to go.  I think Mindy was really the one who wanted me to come so that I could help her with all her party preparations.  Ally wanted to have a candyland party so there was a lot of candy and a lot of wild children.  At one point 3 of the girls were playing with balloons and screaming.  I told them that they had to stop because they were hurting all the old people's ears.   

 Looks like Evie enjoyed a piece of licorice.  
 Ally thinking hard about a wish.
So Serious!
 Rainbow cake



 So grown up

No comments: