It's official... we are finally graduated. No more school.... no more "Did you do your homework"... Whew!
And no more seminary... I get to sleep till 7:00 now and I love it.
Every time we go to a graduation Jami is on the lookout for her favorite teacher. She found her this year and so we had to have a picture taken with her. Jami and Mrs. Washington.
The Family
The Grandmas
Our loyal followers, Todd, Lori, Maddison. They have made it to every one of my kids Graduations.... I think... Did you guys go to Jarom's... It was so long ago, I can't remember but I think they did.
After we finally got out of that mess (parking structure) we all met up at Miguel's for dinner. Chad had to hurry to meet the bus for grad night at Disneyland. Holly was a little sad because she broke her favorite necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment