This is our morning line up that stretched down the whole hallway last year. So sad!
Christmas morning.

Ashley and David went on an anniversary trip to Flagstaff when they have some friends. Tyler got permission from his mission president to meet for lunch one day. Ahhhh. doesn't he look good.
Ashley and David almost got snowed in. They just barely made it back for the new years eve party.
New Years Eve. We spent most of the evening playing "Just Dance" on the wii. Pretty fun.
Ryan really got into this.
What a good grandpa!
Watching the dancersPoor little Evie didn't like all the noise at midnight. Isn't that just the saddest face ever?
Happy New Year!!!!


1 comment:
Hahaha!! I love it! How cool to see Tyler. He looks great! And I see they are at the Sizzler :)
Looks like you guys had an awesome party on New Years. Your kitchen looks beautiful in that picture (it is in real life too!).
I am glad to know you guys not only had Christmas but New Years too. ha
Post a Comment