Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Table Runner

A few weeks ago I was blog surfing and came across this one.  http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2010/08/table-runner-tutorial.html

I have been thinking about making some new table runners to change out with the seasons or whenever I just feel that I want a change.   I made this in a day.  So easy and fun.  I love it.

3 comments:

Anna White said...

so cute Kim! I love it! Want my kids for a few days? Maybe I could be that cute...hehe

Robyn said...

It looks great, especially on your pretty table! I am making my mom and mom-in-law table runners for Christmas. My aunt got some patterns from clotilde that she is sharing with me. I hope they turn out as good as yours!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You have some serious talent. Holly showed me the gorgeous quilt you knitted for her, as well as the little hats you made Mindy. And you sew beautifully, too! I have three little quilts sewn except for the binding. I know it's simple, but I'm so intimidated that I won't even try! :)