Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Computer Tricks

For the past week I have been taking an online class that is teaching me how to use my "Photoshop Elements" computer program.  Mindy turned me onto the website, JessicaSprague.com.  She has had a few classes that have been free that I have learned some basic skills so that I can actually use my photoshop program.  I love learning all the techniques that I couldn't figure out on my own.  I wanted the program so bad and then when I got it I was totally lost.... I couldn't figure out how to even use it.  These online classes have given me just enough skills to get started.  I want more.  She has more classes but they cost money and one of these days I am just going to have to bite the bullet and do it.  This class taught me some tricks for card making, which is something that I love to do.  So fun!!!

1 comment:

mom and pops grover said...

Kim, the library has a ton of books on photoshop. Great step by step techniques. Lot's of videos on youtube also. You'll spend days and days checking it all out!