On Saturday we met up with my family at the LA Arboretum. I took the kids there years ago when Mindy was a baby. It is pretty big so we didn't get to see it all but it was fun walking around and looking at exotic flowers and plants and trees from different countries.

If you are old like me you might recognize this building. "Da Plane, Da Plane." This building was filmed in the opening scene of "Fantasy Island."

My sister-in-law Lori and niece Madisen.

Chad wearing Madisen's sweater and Madisen wearing Chad's sweater.

Jarom and Holly

Peacocks are wondering around all over the place.
3 comments:
Our family loves the arboretum and misses not being so close to it. You'll see some very familiar pictures if you search our blog for "arboretum"... LOL! :)
that looks like a cool place! hey mom? Puppy chow when I come home?????=) yum
I love the pictures, it's a great place to take family pictures because of all the green
Post a Comment