I'm sure that you have all heard about the superstition, "Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck" or when you find a penny it means that someone on the other side is thinking about you and giving you encouragment. Well I guess today was my lucky day or there were a lot of spirits on the other side thinking about me because after a visiting teaching appointment I found over a dollor in change scattering in the street by my car. I can't take all the luck because my companion (Pam) was with me and she helped me pick it all up. So I guess I have to share.
3 comments:
Wow, over a 117 people were sending you love over there. Amaaaaazing!
That is kind of weird! You must be popular!
Easy to explain: an old man was driving down the road and realized his little change drawer was actually an ash tray. To avoid the embarrassment of appearing senile, he cast the change out of the window. Ok, maybe not...
Joking aside, what a cool little thing to have happen.
Post a Comment