1 18 oz. package refrigerated cookie dough
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Fresh strawberries, bannanas, mandarin oranges, seedless grapes, kiwi, pineapple, etc.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese in any design you want. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 comments:
Yummy that looks delicious!
Hey Kim! I am a total stalker of your blog! I hope you dont mind!:)
Anyways I saw this recipe and had to make a comment!! I make the same thing but ontop of the cream cheese layer i put a layer of danish dessert. Try it out next time, its sooo yummy!
Hope all is well with you guys! We miss Ryan and Mindy a ton! I bet you do too! Your grand babes are just to cute not to miss!
Post a Comment