Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Break

Ben, Emma, Jacob and Tori at Jenks Lake.

Jacob, Ben, Emma, Tori and I went on a hike around the lake.
Ally and Mindy. We couldn't keep Ally out of that freezing cold water. That girl has no fear.

Emma holding an Australian Leaf bug.

Last week Mindy, Ally, and Tanner came to visit along with my brother's 4 kids for their spring break. We were going, going, going the whole time they were here and I think I had a maximum of 5 hours of sleep per night for the whole week. We went to the mountains, the beach, the San Bernardino museum, the park , St. George..... twice . It was a lot of fun but very exhausting. I was reminded again why we have children when we are young.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I think Ally misses you...you should come up and get her for a couple days....